Re: [Taler] The road to running a Taler Exchange coop in EU?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] The road to running a Taler Exchange coop in EU?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 10:53:11 +0100

Dear Ivana,

Thanks for your input. Our current strategy is to partner with (banking)
institutions that already have an electronic money issuer license,
instead of spending an (IMO excessive) amount of resources on becoming
one ourselves.

So I would encourage you to try to convince existing (cooperative?)
banks (and central banks) to deploy Taler, instead of creating a new
bank just for this purpose.

My 2 cents

Christian