Re: [Taler] I'm going to talk about Taler in spanish

From: dude
Subject: Re: [Taler] I'm going to talk about Taler in spanish
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 12:26:25 +0100

#noice!

my Spanish is a bit rusty

but: GO ARGENTINA! GO! :)

PS: it is a browser addon right?

anyone ever done payment in XMR?

On 5/31/21 16:56, Sebastian Javier Marchano wrote:
Here is my very informal talk of GNU Taler for any spanish speaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BmUaSGYqM

--
Sebastian

On Tue, 18 May 2021 at 15:04, Sebastian Javier Marchano <sebasjm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list,

We run a community of hackers/devs/whatever called Nardoz in Argentina and today I'm going to be talking about GNU Taler.

Anyone interested is more than welcome, follow this links

It's going to be at 8PM GMT-3 (Buenos Aires timezone) on a discord server.

And it's going to be an intro talk, about what it is and why I think is so cool. Nothing advanced :)
A retweet (if you have spanish followers) may help to let other people know.

Best regards,
--
Sebastian