[Taler] planned downtime

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Taler] planned downtime
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 16:19:17 +0200

Dear all,

On Monday, May 23rd (2022) we will be (forced to) move git.gnunet.org and git.taler.net from Bern (CH) to Biel (CH) as the campus of BFH where we are currently hosted is closing down this summer.

Even if everything works as planned, there will be some significant downtime of the Git and other co-located services affecting GNU Anastasis, GNUnet, GNU libmicrohttpd, GNU libextractor and GNU Taler development (Git), demonstrators, CI/CD, bugtracking, etc.

Keep your fingers crossed that things work at the new location ;-).

Happy hacking!

Christian
p.s.: The new location is again temporary due to construction delays at the new campus, but at least we will physically move within the same city next time.
p.p.s.: And of course thanks to BFH&TUM for hosting us for free!