Re: [Taler] libeufin-sandbox debian package out of date

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] libeufin-sandbox debian package out of date
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:36:06 +0100

Oh, indeed, we didn't update the Debian package at all. Our current deployment uses the version from Git directly. It's not that difficult to compile, but yes, we should do a proper package as soon as it is practical. We'll need to update the build rules to include the now externalized SPA resources, so this will take a bit more time and effort to get right.

I've filed this as a bug in our bug tracker:
        https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=7447

-Christian