Re: [Taler] Withdrawal is never confirmed

From: Sebastian Javier Marchano
Subject: Re: [Taler] Withdrawal is never confirmed
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:00:02 -0300

How would I do that? Does wirewatch log anything useful to somewhere? Or is there an endpoint it just calls periodically, which I can call too using `curl`? (Which endpoint?)

In the accountcredentials section of your MANA's exchange.
https://docs.taler.net/taler-exchange-setup-guide.html#exchange-wire-configuration

There you should put how the exchange is going to connect to the nexus gateway.

If yes, then the reserve should be filled and the exchange should be ready to sign the coins for the wallet. The wallet should be asking the exchange for the coins and downloading them.

I suspect it didn't to that. The android wallet didn't really show me a lot of options, like "force refresh" or showing a log of actions / errors. Is there a hidden developer mode to gain further insight in what the wallet does?

Wallet should be doing that without the user taking other action that just trying to withdraw.

Could it be related to the fact that my wallet is accessible only via http for now, not https?

AFAIK everything should work unsecurely right over http.

How does the wallet even know that the exchange is ready to sign the coins? Does it need to check periodically (which endpoint?) or is it informed through a different mechanism somehow?

You can get more information here https://docs.taler.net/core/api-exchange.html#withdrawal