Re: [Taler] GNU Taler v0.9.1 released

From: Oliver Endrikat SEDAT GmbH
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler v0.9.1 released
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:11:43 +0100

Dear Florian

Thank you for this update and all your fabulous work with this project, to all of you.

Is there some kind of roadmap where we can estimate, when a first official release (e.g. 1.0) shall be available?

best regards
Oliver Endrikat

SEDAT GmbH, Rathausplatz 3, 88697 Bermatingen
oliver.endrikat@sedat.de