taskdeb-discuss

Re: [pkg-tasktools] git repositories

From: Sebastien Badia
Subject: Re: [pkg-tasktools] git repositories
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:11:36 +0100

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 05:34:57PM (+0100), Sebastien Badia wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 06:58:32PM (+0100), Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> > I haven't yet had a follow up from the tasktools guy, still waiting. I'll
> > mail again if I've not heard anything by the end of next week.
>
> Hi Iain and Mattia!
>
> Sorry for the delay on this thread…
>
> No response from tasktools ?
>
> In the meantime, in order to deal with alioth shutdown, I've just created a
> team
> for tasktools packages on salsa¹ (and configured alioth/pkg-tasktools admin as
> owner on salsa/tasktools-team).
>
> I can take care of migrating all our repo and switch alioth pkg-tasktools in
> read-only if you want.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Seb
>
> ¹https://salsa.debian.org/groups/tasktools-team/

Hi here,

So, I finally migrated pkg-tasktools git repositories to salsa.

* Our salsa team id is 2573.
* Alioth pkg-tasktools repos are now on read-only (I create a symlink of every
  pre-receive hook to /home/groups/pkg-tasktools/scripts/pre-receive in order
  to display the migration message and disallow new push)
* and https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests/118 is
submitted

Do not hesitate if I missed something !

Cheers,