texmacs-dev

[Texmacs-dev] How to enable syntax for session

From: Hammer Hu
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] How to enable syntax for session
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 01:52:23 -0400

Dear all,

I'm trying to add syntax highlight for one of my session. I added almost
all kind of codes similar to that of julia, including: codes to define a
new `format', new group member, in-name?, in-prog-name?, similar codes
like that in julia-lang.scm. Unfortuantely, it still doesn't work. Would
someone there tell me the necessary components needed to define the syntax
highlight? Thanks!

Best,
Hammer