tina-users

[Tina-users] Lanssana Kuyembeh

From: Lanssana Kuyembeh
Subject: [Tina-users] Lanssana Kuyembeh
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:38:37 +0100

Compliments of the day to you and your family.
How are you? and your family? i do hope you all are fine? if so glory be to
almighty.
I got your e-mail on my search for investment research.Then i decided to
contact you hoping that you will be right person to assist me and my mother on
any profitable investment i want to do in your country.
First and foremost,i apologized using this medium to reach you for a
transaction/business of the magnitude;Let me introduce my self propersly.My
name is Mr.Lanssana Kuyembeh,the son of chief Bankelo Kuyembeh.
Iam the beneficiary/next of kin of the fund,i and my mother are living
under(UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal as refugee.My late father(chief Bankelo Kuyembeh)
was a business man,he deals on diamond and gold before his untimely death.
He was killed by the rebels of(R.U.F) and many of our properties/buldings were
destroyed by them.When my late father was alife he sensed of conspiracy against
him and he escaped me and my mother to Dakar Senegal.
And later go back to Sierra leone that is when he was killed;And that time the
war was still going on in my country.
When he was alife he deposited his money(us$7.2million dollars) with my name as
his next of kin in a security company in Senegal.Presently,i want you to assist
me transfer the money out from Senegal to your position so that you can help us
to invest it and also to hel us aquire naturization statue in your country.
Please if you are willing and intrested to assist us,i want you to stand as the
beneficiary/receiver of the money on my behalf.And also you will assist us to
transfer the money out from Senegal to your position pending on my arrival to
meet with you.
All the documents that my late father used to deposit the money is here with me
and will send them to you on demand.I have the authority of my mother involved
that should you be willing to assist us in the process of the transfer,your
share of the sum will be 20% of the us$7.2 million.
The transaction is 100% safe,on your part provided you treat it with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality.Also your area of specialization is not a
hinderance to the sucessful execution of this transaction.
I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.
I am waiting for your response regard for the process.
Thanks,
Lanssana Kuyembeh.