Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Any hope for small c++ compiler

From: Mitchell N Charity
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Any hope for small c++ compiler
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:02:12 -0500

Gcc3's precompiled header (PCH) branch seems to be currently being
merged into the mainline.

bolsen - So one possible task is to obtain gcc3 with PCH, play with it,
and see if projects you care about (KDE?) need any tweaking of headers
to make best use of it.  And perhaps write up the effect PCH is having.

Obligatory tcc content - it will be interesting to see how gcc with
pch compares with tcc for large projects with lots of headers.

Mitchell Charity