[Tinycc-devel] A few question

From: Kieron Dunbar
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] A few question
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:32:23 +0000

Is there a way to test the version of TCC being used? There are a few things on
the TODO list I am interested in, and I'd like to be able to tell whether TCC
requires a work-around for them or not when they are implemented.

TCC doesn't seem to handle typedef correctly. If I put something like
"typedef struct r r; struct r { int r; };", it complains when it reaches the
second r. "typedef struct r {int r; } r;" works fine, but isn't generally
suitable.

I tried compiling a program with -b, but it gives a seg fault as soon as I try
to run it. Is there a way I can find out what is causing the problem?

--
kwaheri, Kieron