[Tinycc-devel] alloca implementation

From: Damian M Gryski
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] alloca implementation
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:08:57 -0500

   I wrote an alloca implementation so I could try to get tcc working
   with chicken (a scheme->c compiler:
   www.call-with-current-continuation.org/chicken.html).

   The generated code works using my alloca implementation and gcc,
   but tcc dies with a runtime error.  Oh well.

   I've attached my dalloca.h in case anyone else is looking for
   alloca for tcc.  Since all variables seem to be referenced from
   %ebp, moving %esp all over the place still leaves locals/params
   accessible.

   Damian

--
Damian Gryski          | "There is a crack, a crack in everything.
 address@hidden  |  That's how the light gets in."