RE: [Tinycc-devel] C6x Port

From: Tom Kerekes
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] C6x Port
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:25:03 -0800

Yes.  Basically 1 instruction per cycle as well as nops placed after so
the next bit of code can't use a result before it is ready.  This makes
the generated code look really silly.  Probably a second pass could be
added to eliminate unnecessary nops, store/loads, and even parallel up
some things.  My main emphasis was getting it to generate correct code.

TK