[Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] How does structure passing work?

From: TK
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] How does structure passing work?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:25:48 -0800

I haven't tried passing a structure as a parameter.

Passing a pointer to a structure seems to work.

I haven't tried returning a structure.  There is a chance it may work
for TCC67 calling generated functions TCC67, but it is definitely not
compatible with TI's Code Composer.  Code Composer uses a special return
register A3 for this and has a bunch of options/rules on who copies
what.  I chose not to support it.

TK