Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] test suite?

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] test suite?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:54:18 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Laurent DESNOGUES wrote:

>    The C62 is a C67 with no FP unit.

Thanks :)

> Adding them to the
> simulator is easy provided you don't care about IEEE
> flag settings of C67.

I am not at all interested in doing that -- it's somebody else's itch, not
mine.

(I'd much rather add Alpha support to Bochs, for example ;) )

-Peter

"Of course, I'm not unbiased, but in my humble opinion, I've
 gotten close to something that I can be really proud of."
 -- Knuth on The Art of Computer Programming.