RE: [Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] test suite?

From: TK
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] RE: [C67] test suite?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:55:22 -0800

Wow Laurent - good find!

I think the only other difference besides FP between the C62xx and C67xx
is a 32 bit int multiply.  The C62xx only has a 16x16=32  To support the
C62xx in TCC about a dozen CPU instructions would need to be replaced
with intrinsic calls.

A glitch might be that the simulator document says it supports only big
endian where TCC67 only currently supports little endian.

Thanks

TK