Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc problems on FBSD 4.8 and patch

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc problems on FBSD 4.8 and patch
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:28:50 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Billy wrote:

> There isn't a __malloc_hook.  If there were, it would probably be
> defined in sys/cdefs.h.

Then there's no reason to bother with the bounds checking code at all --
unless you find some other hooks on FreeBSD.

-Peter

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers
come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of
ideas that could provoke such a question."