Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCCState, tcc_state, and ch/file/tok

From: Philippe Ribet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCCState, tcc_state, and ch/file/tok
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 22:25:38 +0200

Peter \"Firefly\" Lund wrote:

> On Fri, 2 May 2003, Peter "Firefly" Lund wrote:
>
> > In fact it is a whole lot worse, since we have other globals:
>
> funcname is another (which should be const char *, btw, and get_tok_str
> should have its return value changed to match).
>
> How many are there of those beasts?  Grrr...

I think you made a syntax error. May be you wanted to say:
How many are there of those beasts?  Grrr... :-)

PS: as we can see, you deeply study tcc internals. Seem a good day for you
;--)

Best regards,

--
Philippe Ribet

                         The README file said
              "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                    So... I installed it on Linux!