Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCCState, tcc_state, and ch/file/tok

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCCState, tcc_state, and ch/file/tok
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:52:40 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 3 May 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> - CH_EOF is *never* explicitely stored in the buffers (if it is, then it is a

Of course not.

> bug), only CH_EOB, so there is no point in changing its value. Moreover, I

Not true.

CH_EOF must have a value that can never occur in the buffer, right?

If the buffer and the buffer pointers are changed to use char instead of
unsigned char then CH_EOF must also change because -1 becomes a valid
value in the buffers.

> don't see special problems in adding multibyte chars in TCC.

Who needs them?

> - Multiple TCCState are useful to handle multiple compilation contexts. My
> goal

What is the usecase?

-Peter