Re: [Tinycc-devel] License

From: brian
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] License
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:09:36 +0900

Fabrice Bellard wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it would be simpler to just use the internal stack based code generation API of tcc.

About the licensing, I would be ready to change the license provided good contributions are made to TinyCC. LGPL would be perfect for me.

I don't mean to nag, but do you have some idea of a if/when a LGPL license would become available?

Regards,

Brian.