Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC 0.9.19 is out

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC 0.9.19 is out
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 20:37:15 +0200

Romain FRANCOISE wrote:
Fabrice, you forgot to add texi2pod.pl in the tarball distributed on
the website, I think you should fix that ASAP.

I fixed it the ugly way by patching the already distributed 0.9.19 version.

I have updated the Debian packages of TinyCC:

- packages for Woody are as usual available from
  http://orebokech.com/debian/woody/

- packages for the unstable distribution will be uploaded to the Debian
  mirrors shortly, they are in my private package pool for now:
  http://orebokech.com/debian/

Thank you!

Fabrice.