[Tinycc-devel] ARM support merge - win32

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] ARM support merge - win32
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:37:08 +0200

I merged the excellent work of Daniel Glöckner for ARM support. I tried to move more defines in xxx-gen.c. Daniel, tell me if something is not OK.

Note that no configure support is done currently for ARM (Daniel, did you make it ?).

I think that the best solution to enable easy testing is to modify the build system so that all targets (currently i386 and ARM) can be compiled and tested at the same time. It means that cross compiling support is needed in TCC.

About win32, I will enable an automatic MinGW tools detecting and support in ./configure as it is done in ffmpeg.

Fabrice.