Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bugfixes & more ARM stuff

From: Damian M Gryski
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bugfixes & more ARM stuff
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:53:48 -0500

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> Thanx for the patches ! I still need to validate Damian bitfield patch -
> I think it is broken in some cases. I also noticed that 'long long'
> bitfields are still not supported by TinyCC.

   I admin the patch was a quick hack. However, it doesn't break any
   of the gcc tests that tcc already passes, and it does fix the two
   cases I presented.  Writing to 'type->t' was a bad idea, though:
   'type' should probably be treated as read-only by the casting code.

   Damian

--
Damian Gryski          | "There is a crack, a crack in everything.
 address@hidden    |  That's how the light gets in."