Re: [Tinycc-devel] Just being helpful..

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Just being helpful..
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:06:27 +0200

If it fits in 20 KB of object code it is OK for TCC...

Fabrice.

Mike Aubury wrote:
I've noticed that you're looking at ARM and i386 support - noticed "libjit" which is being developed by the GNU portable .net people - it may be useful for use as a backend with tcc..

   http://www.southern-storm.com.au/libjit.html

I think they are looking at getting an ARM and i386 version up and running fairly soon

Nothing to do with me - I could just do with a fast C compiler which emits a portable bytecode that I could run with a portable runner :-)