Re: [Tinycc-devel] Just being helpful..

From: Jens Arm
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Just being helpful..
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:03:17 +0200

> > I've noticed that you're looking at ARM and i386 support - noticed "libjit"
> > which is being developed by the GNU portable .net people - it may be useful
> > for use as a backend with tcc..
> >
> >    http://www.southern-storm.com.au/libjit.html
>

> Or look at
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lightning
>
> it is also a code generator. (ppc/sparc/i386)

Interesting libjit would include in future a dynamic pascal
like tcc with -run.

Why not "mixing" these two things? - Then pascal and c can be used as
"native running scripting" languages.

Fabrice, what happend to tinycc development?
No, updates since many month :(

Is this pretty qemu consuming all the time?

Jens