[Tinycc-devel] Support of multiple languages - I've done.

From: Tomek
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Support of multiple languages - I've done.
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:49:16 +0200

I've made changes I've mentioned few days ago. I've created a macro-based
support of messages in multiple languages and improved configuration script
to dedect language and install documentation in local language. I've also
made message header in polish and started to translate documentation. Should
I place the result in any CVS or somewhere?