[Tinycc-devel] Some patches

From: Boris Buegling
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Some patches
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:40:59 +0200

Mornin',

I made some small patches for tcc-0.9.20, which might be included in the next release (if there will be any, considering the long w/o releases):

1) tcc-0.9.20-diet.patch

This patch makes it possible to link tcc itself against dietlibc.

2) tcc-0.9.20-fix-nostdlib.patch

IMHO the behaviour of -nostdlib is currently broken, because if it is used, there still are /lib, /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib in the search path, which breaks any attempts to create a dietlibc-wrapper for tcc. This patch moves the addition of default library paths and disables it when -nostdlib is used.

3) .globl/.global

I would like to see .global instead of .globl for GNU as compatiblity
(tcc-0.9.20-globl_to_global.patch). If this is not wanted, the .texi documentation contains a typo which says '.global', that should be fixed
then (tcc-0.9.20-globl-doc-fix.patch).

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <address@hidden>

"Of two competing theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the
simpler one is to be preferred."
                -- William of Ockham