Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:44:32 +0200

Hi,

I have not worked on TCC for a long time because of lack of motivation and time. If someone is interested to become maintainer of TCC he can contact me.

I still have some (small) uncommited pending patches in TCC. I have not found time to test them in order to avoid regressions.

I would like very much the TI C67 patch to be merged in the CVS. Another issue would be to enable cross compiling (endianness fixes).

Another interesting project would be to add a bytecode generator to have a slower but portable target.

Fabrice.

Mike Partin wrote:
Sorry, no patches for code-generation.
My patches are to make tcc native on uclibc.
And they are probably broken by now, hence why I need
to spend time on them again.

I would love to get ahold of those patches and would help
get those up to date if I could.
Mike "Fuzzy" Partin