[Tinycc-devel] TMS320C67xx target

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TMS320C67xx target
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:00:48 +0200

I merged the TMS320C67xx code generator in the CVS. Does someone has an idea for a standard ELF format for this processor ?

Fabrice.

TK wrote:
Hi all,

I'm actively using the port for the TI TMS320C67xx DSP.

Although my users typically write short (a few pages) programs that aren't
very exotic, for me the Compiler has been a rock solid workhorse.  The
lightning fast compile times are great.  Yes the code isn't that efficient,
I think mainly due to the one pass approach. If anyone has interest in the
C67x version please contact me.

Thanks everyone (especially Fabrice!) for their contributions.

TK