Re: [Tinycc-devel] ASM Output?

From: Neil Bradley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] ASM Output?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:41:58 -0800 (PST)

> > I've checked the command line options and the docs but didn't see any
> > reference to it.  I see references to assembling a .s file, but not any
> > ability to look at the assembly that tcc generates (if it does so at all).
> No way. However, you can use 'objdump -d' to look at the disassembled code.

Bummer. ;-( So is the object of tcc to never do anything other than x86,
or is there a future attempt to do other CPUs?

Frankly, I'd like to see gcc get a kick in its complacency. ;-)

-->Neil

Neil Bradley             "The true axis of evil in America is the brilliance of
Synthcom Systems, Inc.    our marketing combined with the stupidity of our
                          people.." -  Bill Maher