Re: [Tinycc-devel] HELP: __attribute__ ((packed)) confusion

From: Christopher Dobbs
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] HELP: __attribute__ ((packed)) confusion
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:47:43 -0800

I am doing that, will re-post when I have a better idea of where the problem is.

BTW: thankyou to all the good responses.  I really like tcc and all that it can do.
one of the projects I want to use tcc in is a distributed OS.
I think that tcc can (and will, when a few minor features that are in gcc also exist in tcc) over come gcc in usage.

--
Christopher Dobbs