[Tinycc-devel] Retargeting TCC

From: Christopher Dobbs
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Retargeting TCC
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:57:41 -0800

I have a VirtualProcessor that I have designed.
How would I go about retargeting TinyCC to compile code for it?
If someone can give me pointers I am more than happy to do the work.
I have an [MTN]ASM compatible assembler for the proc, but I
want to be able to write code in C for it, and I do not understand gas
(AT&T style assembler) enough to just write a gas-like assembler and
do the C -> Asm -> Bin dance.

All assistance will be appreciated.

--
Christopher Dobbs