[Tinycc-devel] TinyCC's future

From: Neil Bradley
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC's future
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:20:09 -0700

I had been told at one time that anything beyond x86 was not in TCC's future. That got me thinking - what is the intenet on TCC's future? It's an honest question, not meant to flame or insult. I feel it's a sleekly designed compiler with a potentially bright future - something to rival the albatross that gcc has become. What it's ultimate goal?

-->Neil