[Tinycc-devel] going nuts trying to get / generate windows binary of tcc

From: Andrew Finney
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] going nuts trying to get / generate windows binary of tcc
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:57:01 -0000

Hi

I'm trying to obtain or build a windows dll/exe for tcc

problems:

a) I don't really want to build tcc.
The readme.txt for tcc mentions a binary distribution for windows

does this exist? if so where?

b) I downloaded the tcc source tar, msys and the mingw DTK

in the msys shell I cd to the tcc top level directory and type

$ ./configure
Binary  directory   /c/Program Files/tcc
TinyCC directory    /c/Program Files/tcc
Library directory   /c/Program Files/tcc/lib
Include directory   /c/Program Files/tcc/include
Manual directory    /c/Program Files/tcc/man
Doc directory       /c/Program Files/tcc/doc
Source path      /c/experimental/tcc-0.9.23
C compiler       gcc
make             make
CPU              x86
Big Endian       no
gprof enabled    no
cross compilers  no
Creating config.mak and config.h
config.h is unchanged

$make

gcc -O2 -g -Wall -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -march=i386
-falign-functions=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DTCC_TARGET_PE -o tcc.exe
tcc.c

tcc.c:46:26: sys/ucontext.h: No such file or directory

and other errors

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong would be helpful

yours Andrew