Re: [Tinycc-devel] how to run tcc under linux

From: colyli
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] how to run tcc under linux
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 02:42:31 +0800

Juggy:

Really thank you.  These are the informaion:
My linux is SuSE Linux 10.1
my tcc version is 0.9.23.
the gcc version is gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux)
I can't find the dpkg on SL 10.1, while I find the glibc is 2.4.25.

When I type "gcc -Wall -o test test.c", everything is ok, I can compile
and run the executable file.

Can you give me more points ?

Best regards.

Coly