[Tinycc-devel] Problem while compiling tcc

From: Guillaume R.
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Problem while compiling tcc
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:51:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
I'm trying to compile tcc on a SuSe 10.1 with gcc4.1 all went smoothly til
the make test. Here is what I got at the end of this command:
tcctest.c:1880: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
tcctest.c: In function ‘asm_test’:
tcctest.c:1920: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘long’ type
make: *** [tcctest.ref] Erreur 1
Does anyone know how I could solve this problem? Is it normal or not?
thx