Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)

From: Cayle Graumann
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:03:35 -0500

Daniel,

    I was trying to do a self-hosted TCC-arm without realizing that it wasn't quite there yet.  Now, I have built TCC as an i386->arm cross compiler, but it currently seg faults.   I had to modify the lib paths to have it look for the ARMEL crt object files copied from scratchbox.

I let you all know if I have more success.

Cayle
Missouri

On 9/5/06, Daniel Glöckner <address@hidden > wrote:
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 11:34:48AM -0500, Cayle Graumann wrote:
> Has anyone had any success in using TCC-arm to create binaries under the new
> ARM EABI?

Probably nobody ever tried.

> I have tried to use TCC under a QEMU arm environment with little
> success so far.

What happens if you try?

  Daniel