Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:23:58 +0200

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 08:53:21AM -0500, Cayle Graumann wrote:
> I applied it to the cvs code + your patched libtcc1.c.

The libtcc1 from my website should not be used with the EABI TinyCC.
Most function names are wrong and the floating point functions use FPA
instructions with their different word order in doubles on little-endian
machines. Your N770 would probably throw a SIGILL on FPA instructions.
Link libgcc_s.so to libtcc1.a.

> The couple of times it has not worked have been due to what I think
> must be a parser bug when it is doing a pointer comparison, because the same
> code compiles under gcc.

Testcase?

  Daniel