[Tinycc-devel] windows resources, playsound, xp theme

From: bj
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] windows resources, playsound, xp theme
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 03:30:58 +0800

hey, i am a newbie here
and i am wondering if any of you knows how to do these things and if you do please tell me how to do it, please, it's for my college thesis: 1. how to compile windows resources with tcc.exe (Tiny C Compiler for windows) 2. how to use PlaySound functionality to play sounds which are compiled as resources in the executable which is made by compiling my source code, resource file with tcc.exe 3. how do you use the xp theme in executables made with tcc without creating the manifest file along with the executable. i.e. the executable generates the manifest file for itself before it show any windows so that if it shows any windows , those windows will be using the xp theme.
it works with MinGW but it's 36 times bigger,
i only making a minimum exe- a window with an edit control for a sentence written in its own font resource and a play button that plays the sound of the sentence as a resource in the executable itself

|    sentence (own font)  |
|   | play sentence       |    |
sorry, for my english. and hello to all
thanks in advance