Re: [Tinycc-devel] windows resources, playsound, xp theme

From: bj
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] windows resources, playsound, xp theme
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:21:48 +0800

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:47:31 +0800, bertie <address@hidden> wrote:
My thesis is a website of a Filipino Dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, english translations, and picture. It also has a text-to-speech synthesizer that outputs not only the sound generated from Filipino text in windows media player embed control but also the phonemes used, the normalized text, the audio graph, a link to the wav file and a link to the exe file. The exe file presents the sentence converted, and a play button for playing the audio speech synthesized from that sentence. It also has functionalities for the system administrator and the website has an offline java version. So far, it is 90.5% completed. The exe file feature was added by my teacher. I can make the exe file using MinGW gcc or Borland C Compiler bcc32, but i am wandering if i can make the exe file also with tcc because it's smaller in size. I am using tcc to save space because the compiler will be included in the thesis.

ok? :)
Just by curiosity, what is your thesis about, the C language?