Re: [Tinycc-devel] how to compile it under windows using tcc

From: federico luna
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] how to compile it under windows using tcc
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:37:32 -0300

hi,
in you Makefile add the line:

ifdef CONFIG_WIN32
+LIBS+=-lkernel32
PROGS=tcc$(EXESUF)
ifdef CONFIG_CROSS

and do

make distclean
./configure --cc="<you_current_intalled_path_to_tcc>/tcc.exe"
--prefix=<where_intall_path_of_tcc>
make
make install

this work on my mingw.

I be pleased if you try this in you cigwin and tell me. I this work
for you then I can send the patch.

saludos
-f

On 10/13/06, Bilal M El Uneis <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,

how do i compile tcc under windows using tcc binary
for windows. i tried tcc /src/tcc.c -lkernel32 -o
newtcc.exe

that failed.. first it saide no config.h, so i used
./configure under cygwin then tried again and how
complains about stdlib.h not found ???

peace