Re: [Tinycc-devel] CVS commits

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] CVS commits
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:56:29 -0400

On Saturday 28 October 2006 10:39 am, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> I just commited some patches from Dave Dodge. I hope the CVS commit
> mails will be activated soon !

My mercurial tree collected a lot of patches.  Here's a big tarball of the
lot, in order (applies with -p0, I think).  You've already applied some of
them, and I'm not going to maintain my own tree if you're still active on the
project.

Several of these move files, which cvs can't really do, but those should be
obvious.  (*shrug*  I haven't played with CVS in a couple years...)

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery