Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on ARM

From: tike64
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on ARM
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 02:33:44 -0800 (PST)

Daniel Glöckner <address@hidden> wrote:
> Relocation 0x18 is already supported by the EABI patch.
> If you don't want to apply it, try the small attached patch.

Thanks! That made it happy.

Real final problem seems to be that tcc doesn't fill in the GOT. It
creates the GOT but leaves it zeroed. Given that tcc seems to handle
references to the GOT, would it be hard to add full support for it? I
have not (yet) been able to understand the code deeply enough to figure
out from where to start.

Of course I could build non-PIC uClibc but I'm still hoping to be able
to use shared ones.

--

tike