Re: [Tinycc-devel] Initialization of arrays of structs that contain arra

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Initialization of arrays of structs that contain array elements / Motivation
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:57:14 -0500

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 3:22 am, WAEDT Karl NLTD-G (AREVA NP GmbH) wrote:

> // Arrays of structs that contain array elements should(must?) be
> initialized as done below for a0.
> // An incorrect(?) initialization as for a1 resulted in crashes (in more
> complicated cases)
> // or a "memory full" report by tcc.exe.

If you have a patch for this, I'm collecting 'em in my mercurial repository at
http://landley.net/hg/tinycc

Does the attached test case reproduce the error you're seeing?  I'm a little
unclear on what's going on here...

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery