[Tinycc-devel] Compiling different pieces of C codes using the same stat

From: Limin Fu
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling different pieces of C codes using the same state object???
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:37:53 +0100

Hi,

Currently I am trying to create a module based on TCC for a scripting language, to allow embedding C codes in scripts. It would be very nice if a TCC state object can be used to compile multiple C code strings. But I found a TCC state can only be used to compile single string. Is there a workaround to allow one state object to be used for multiple compiling?
Thanks a lot,

Limin