[Tinycc-devel] problem on gentoo

From: Conrado Miranda
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] problem on gentoo
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:08:19 -0300

I used this line to get tcc: "emerge tcc > tcc.output 2>tcc.errors".
I'm attaching these 2 files so you can see what's wrong, because when
I try "tcc ex2.c", I got the error messages:
"tcc: file 'AS_NEEDED' not found
/usr/lib/libc.so:3: filename expected
/usr/lib/libc.so:3: unrecognized file type
tcc: undefined symbol '__gcc_personality_v0'
tcc: undefined symbol '_Unwind_Resume'
tcc: undefined symbol '_Unwind_Backtrace'
tcc: undefined symbol '_Unwind_GetIP'
tcc: undefined symbol '_Unwind_GetGR'
tcc: undefined symbol '_Unwind_GetCFA'"

Because "emerge" wasn't working, I tried the manual installation too.
Here are the lines:
./configure > configure.output 2>configure.errors
make > make.output 2>make.errors
make test > make.test.output 2>make.test.errors
make install > make.install.output 2>make.install.errors

I've attached these files too.

Thank you.