Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I push unsigned with vpushi()?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I push unsigned with vpushi()?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:27:25 -0500

On Thursday 22 February 2007 2:38 pm, Mark wrote:
> Rob:
> Instead of setting tags, try setting a pointer to unsigned U, then reference
> the pointer as a variable. It's a long way around, I know, but I've done it
> in the past.

Umm...  What?

I wound up just doing this:

http://landley.net/hg/tinycc?cs=9a8fd1e3c51c

Which is probably not the approved way of doing it but seems to work.  (Next
checkin after that adds the problem case to the test suite.)

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery