Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC -- Dead or Alive?

From: Gary Dumer
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC -- Dead or Alive?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

Rob,

I don't think anyone would really care what you name it, just as long as the project can progress. The main thing is that you do care about TCC. BTW... congratulations on your marriage. Finally, I must tell you that I'm only interested in the Windows version of the compiler. I read some comments on your website and it seemed to me that you're leaning toward a mostly Linux oriented version. I hope that's not true. At any rate, I'm glad someone is working on the project... good luck,

Gary

Rob Landley <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been pondering putting out a release but haven't figured out what to call
it to distinguish it from the "official" line.

I'm not an expert on this, I just care.

I haven't gotten a darn thing accomplished since Penguicon last weekend, but
in my defense I _did_ get married there... :)

Rob

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.