Re: [Tinycc-devel] Patch to fix double->_Bool conversion (grischka-2005-

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Patch to fix double->_Bool conversion (grischka-2005-09-29 fix 6.2) - more?
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:29:22 -0400

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 5:17 pm, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> Here's a small patch that fixes a double->_Bool conversion problem in tcc.

Applied.  (And after some further examination, I yanked one more line of dead
code.)

> I'm hoping that I and others can work together to get these grischka patches
> integrated somewhere.

Same here.  I've had this on my todo list for months, but it's a bit job
trying to figure out what all the bits do, and what I really need to do is
finish reading through all the tcc source code and understanding.  I'm not
even halfway yet...

> --- David A. Wheeler

Rob