Re: [Tinycc-devel] Debian packager changed for tcc

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Debian packager changed for tcc
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:07:06 -0400

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 9:04 pm, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> FYI, the packager of tcc has changed from Romain Francoise to Aurélien
GÉRÔME. See:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg63741.html

Cool.  (Always happy to see interest in the project...)

Um, what patches does my fork need to work with the current toolchain?  (I
thought I'd added the ones debian was adding, but I could easily have missed
something.  I haven't looked at CVS in a month, the CVS web interface is a
bit hard to figure out sequencing in...)

I built it on Ubuntu 7.04-beta before doing a release, and it built.  Didn't
test the result that extensively, but the the build finished and I at least
got a tcc executable that built a "hello world" that ran on x86.

I still need to look at the changes fabrice made to -E vs the one I checked
in...

Rob